Buy Cage Black Hanging Light | Voylite.com
- login to see your saved addresses
Inspired by the classic bird cage structure, the 'Alcove' Pendant Light, whether hung alone or in a cluster, makes for a playfully modern home accessory. Compatible with LED or Filament light bulb, the exposed source of light provides a more refined composition. The unique antique rusty feel of the 'Alcove' Pendant Light makes it a catchable lighting fixture wherever it is installed.
Our selection includes designer lighting collection like Modern lights, Globe Lighting, Crystal Lights, Wooden Fixtures and more. Choose from understated flush-mounts that provide soft ambient lighting or statement-making LED fixtures with ultramodern designs. From chandeliers and linear suspensions to elegant pendants and minimal flush-mounts, there is a wide range of styles and types of lighting to choose from.
Understanding Different Ceiling Light Types
- Chandeliers: These decorative fixtures are meant to be displayed over dining tables and grand entryways. Chandeliers are available in linear designs, glass, Sputnik-style, hand-carved wood and more.
- Pendant Lighting: Similar in design to chandeliers, pendant lights hang lower from the ceiling and can be used independently or in clusters.
- Close-to-Ceiling Lights: Flush or semi-flush ceiling lights are best for rooms with low hanging ceilings where a hanging fixture may not work.
- Linear Suspension: A decidedly architectural look, these fixtures use directional spotlights or a string of mini pendants to offer focused illumination.
Fixture Material: Metal
Assembly Required: No
Fixture Color: Black
Cord Color: Black
Light Direction: Ambient
Bulb Base: E27
Recommended Bulb: LED
Maximum Wattage: 40W
Cord Length: 110 cms
Cord Material: PVC
Diameter: 17 cms
Height: 26 cms
Weight: 1 kgs
Metal Cage, Canopy with Bulb Holder
Living, Dining, Bedroom, Hallway
Dirty light fixtures can emit up to 20% lesser light than clean ones, so regular cleaning and dusting go a long way toward brightening your living spaces.
For safety purposes, never attempt to clean or work on a lighting fixture with an active electrical current. The best bet is to unplug fixtures or turn off the circuit breaker prior to cleaning. Also, never allow liquid to touch wiring.
Wash coated metal surfaces with a clean soft cloth soaked in detergent and warm water; rinse thoroughly. Dry the surface with a clean soft white cloth.Do not use abrasive, acid, alcohol-based, or solvent-based cleaners; they may damage the finish.